In Episode 122 of Magic Markets, Dino Zuccollo, Head of Product Development and Distribution at Westbrooke Alternative Asset Management, was joined by Matthew Norwood-Young, Head of Strategic Development and Peter Little, Global Fund Manager at Anchor Capital.
Together with the hosts, they discussed:
- The appeal of alternative assets for investors and how they contribute to a portfolio management strategy.
- The level of understanding among investors and what their general perspective is on this asset class.
- The trends in yield-focused and equity-focused assets.
- The extent of typical allocations to alternative assets and the hurdles to increasing this further.
Listen to the full episode below:
- Episode 59 – background to alternatives
- Episode 63 – balancing balance sheets
- Episode 69 – investing in private debt
- Episode 73 – venture capital investing
- Episode 76 – private equity investing
- Episode 81 – hybrid capital
- Episode 87 – USA mobile home park investing
- Episode 94 – the Westbrooke portfolio
- Episode 99 – what’s happening in the UK
- Episode 103 – alternatives – the wealth management view
- Episode 110 – raising capital
- Episode 114 – westbrooke yield plus private debt fund
- Episode 118 – the equity layer in solar investing