This comprehensive discussion on the topic “Investing in Private Debt” covers topics including:
- What is private debt?
- How does it differ from traditional listed bonds?
- How is private debt able to deliver inflation-beating returns in the current environment?
- What is the relationship between rising interest rates and bond returns and is this the same for private debt?
- In which areas of the private debt market does Westbrooke operate and what does this deliver to clients?
- How do potential clients access Westbrooke’s private debt offerings?
To listen to the podcast, click here: