In this month’s Magic Markets podcast Westbrooke Alternative Asset Management’s Jonathan Loeb chats USA mobile home park investing with leading South African financial markets commentators The Finance Ghost and Mohammed Nalla.
The conversation covers a variety of topics relating to this little-known but potentially lucrative USA residential real estate investment class. These include:
- What is a mobile home park?
- The difference between park owned and tenant owned homes
- The supply / demand dynamics of the asset class
- Key risks and how these are mitigated
- How mobile home parks have performed through the economic cycles
- Major industry players
- Westbrooke’s mobile home park investment focus
- The financial model and target returns
You can listen to the episode below: